GRAPARSKI TRIMČEK 2017
''When I grow up, I will be GM4O''
1. ORGANISER OF THE EVENT:
Tourist Board Podbrdo
SUNDAY 18 June, 2017 , start at 9:30 AM
3. START LINE:
Podbrdo, in Baška grapa, in the old village centre (near church) (altitude 520 m)
4. FINISH LINE:
Podbrdo, in Baška grapa, at the event area »na Bazenu« (altitude 520 m)
The route treads on mountain trails from Podbrdo to Petrovo brdo's hill and then to Robar's hill and back to Podbrdo.
Its length is 12 km and have 800 m of total vertical elevation (see track profile).
6. COMPETITION CATEGORIES:
Categories are divided by following:
- Absolute men
- Absolute women
7. REFRESHMENT STATIONS:
There will be 3 refreshment stations on route with water, juice (Cedevita) and Isostar energy drink (see track profile).
At the finish line there will be another refreshment station with beverages and fruit cups.
8. TIME MEASUREMENT:
Time will be measured with chip.
9. TIME LIMIT FOR THE SPACE:
Time limit for the race is 2,5 hours. After this time the competitors will be directed to finish on shortest way by volunteers on track.
10. CATEGORIES AND AWARDS:
The awards ceremony will take place once the race is finished at 12 AM at the event area (»na Bazenu«), with award categories for the top three male and female places.
- Registration is possible through the official website untill by the closing date on 15 June, 2017 and until the fulfilment of applications for the race (150 runners).
- The registration will be accredited with the payment of entry fee for the race.
- Entry fee is not refundable nor transferable for the next year.
- Entry fee is not exchangeable for the participation on any other trail (GM4O 42km, UPT 100km)..
- The running result will not count for the race Pušeljc gorskih tekov.
- The race will be limited to 150 runners. In the case of higher number of applicants the organiser will accept the runners in accordance with the rule first paid, first served.
- The list of runners with race numbers (bib numbers) will be published on official website www.gm4o.si
- Registration on spot (at the event) IS possible.
12. PAYMENT FOR THE ENTRY FEE:
- Registration and payment on or before 31 December, 2016 - 15 EUR
- Registration and payment on or before 31 May, 2017 - 17 EUR
- Registration and payment on or before 9 June, 2017 - 20 EUR
- Registration and payment from 10 June to 18 June, 2017 - 20 EUR (we can not assure goody bag and personalised bib numbers)
- 1 EUR of each entry fee is intended for charity.
- Entry fee should be transfered on organiser's account:
- Please, do not forget to write down the runner's name and surname.
- The entry fee will not be refunded due extensive organisational needs of the event.
13. RACE ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
- Practical gift.
- Free beverages on all 3 refreshment stations on the route.
- Beverages and fruits at the finish line.
- Timing with chips.
- An insurance at the insurance company Triglav d.d.
- Warm meal and a drink after the race.
- Showers at the event area.
- Full medical support during the event.
- 1 EUR of each entry fee is intended for charity.
14. COLLECTING RACE NUMBERS:
Friday 16 June, 2017 in Podbrdo at the event area (»na Bazenu«), from 6 PM to 8 PM.
Saturday 17 June, 2017 in Podbrdo at the event area (»na Bazenu«), from 8:15 AM to 9:30 PM.
Sunday 18 June, 2017 on the day of the race, in Podbrdo at the event area (»na Bazenu«), from 7 AM to 9 AM.
15. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Minors (under 16) are not allowed to participate.
2. Runners are inssured at the third-party insurance policy at Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.
3. Runners must stay on the official course at all times. It is the responsibility of each runner to know the course and follow signposts (please see the course map to learn the course before race day). Participants, who leave the course will automatically be disqualified and also those, who take a shortcut or jump into the race from halfway.
4. On the parts where the trail meets the road, runners should follow the road traffic and traffic signals regulations.
5. Any individual assistance outside the refreshment stations is prohibited, as is support in the race. The runner arriving at a refreshment station or control check-point must follow the instructions given by the volunteers and will be required to comply with them.
6. The mountain rescue team (GRS) will set up a medical aid posts along the route and they would be in constant contact with the directing stuff (organiser). Volunteers will be assigned along the route to maintain race order and to check attendance of runners. Runners may seek help with them for any problems.
7. Organiser can disqualify a runner for throwing waste on the route and outside designated areas. Organiser aim to ensure that all runners do not litter the race course and instead use the garbage can in specifics areas.
8. After the end of the race the organiser will inspect the entire route to ensure that no one will be left behind on the trail as well as help those, who resigned from the race or were injured.
9. The event will be carried out in any weather conditions. However, in the event of such a bad weather that would impact the runners safety, the organiser reserve the right to stop or modify the time barries of the event.
10. The runner acknowledges and agrees that the activity organised or conducted by the organiser is in the nature of an “extreme sport” and as such, has inherent dangers and risks, including risk of injury or death to the participant.
11. Runners acknowledge that they are voluntarily applying to participate in the Graparski trimček and they agree to the terms, conditions and recommendations of the event. Runners should also understand that these rules may be amended, modified or improved at any time by the organiser.
16. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: